Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Reflection

I learned about these subject about the internet,blogs,and how to use these.and our teacher of Computer Subject is Mrs. Vera Cruz.
In first time I encountered many problems like in how to use blogs and how to registered on it.I have encountered problem about e-mail because my teacher can not open my blog.
The advantage of having of Computer subject is having more knowledge about Computer and others.
I will prove my knowledge in Computer subject by learnig properly,listening to more instructions,and practice on it.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your blogs , keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..,ur blog is really nice.,
    .,, i love ur lay out.,
    .,so cute tlagah.,

    ReplyDelete
  3. elow muzta nman,,,???hehe

    kindly check your grammar and spelling first
    before publishing it...!!??

    but you have the idea,,,...

    ReplyDelete