Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Dream, My Future

A month from now, I will be graduating in High School.While I am studying, I have many dreams in the future.
I have many dreams in the future.I want to be a professional engineer someday. I choose this profession because since I am a child I know how to draw houses but the house that I drawn is not yet perfect or beautiful so I decided to practice drawing houses.My second dream is to have a peace and wonderful family in order to have a companion in my life.my third dream is to have son so that I can play with him.Last but not the least is to have a longer life together with my family.
This is all my dream in the future so I must study hard in order to accomplish these dreams.I will do the best and God will do the rest...........................

1 comment: